Automatic Translation

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sentiero Liguria 6: Genova Pegli - Acquasanta

Genova Pegli - Acquasanta
16 km - elevation gain 892 m


Set off from Genova Pegli train station and soon myself on the trail to.... the North Sea!

j
Wonder how long it would take to walk all the way?

I only went this far: to Acquasanta.But it was quite a hike, up to Cian de Figge at 618 metres, where a chilly north wind was blowing through the picnic ground. And then following the ridges in the harsh, rocky landscape around to Acquasanta.





Upon arriving in Acquasanta I took a quick look around, but the Paper Museum was shut and the spa was too expensive so I looked for accommodations and ended up in an agriturismo at the top of yet another steep hill...
From tomorrow on, I'm sticking to the waterfront! 
At least for a while!

Acquasanta: the spa


Acquasanta - The old paper mill

Above Acquasanta, on the way to Agriturismo La Grilla

No comments:

Post a Comment